MUSIC AND MOVEMENT ESCAPES (MME) – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payment Policy and Conditions:
- Reservations: When you book online to participate in a specific MME Retreat, a non-refundable booking fee of 20% is required at the time of booking.
- The balance of the total payment for the MME Retreat must be paid at least 20 days prior to the Retreat commencement date otherwise the booking will be cancelled and the 20% booking fee forfeited.
- Prices are based per person.
- Prices DO NOT include airfares.
- MME Retreat dates are subject to availability.
- A surcharge of 3% will occur on any AMEX or Diners Club credit card transactions.
- A surcharge of 1.5% will occur on any Visa and MasterCard transactions.
Booking Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel your booking more than 20 days before the Retreat start date, we will retain the non-refundable booking fee and refund any other monies paid by you.
- If you cancel your booking less than 20 days before the Retreat start date, we will retain all monies paid by you including the non-refundable booking fee.
MME Cancellation Policy
- If MME cancels or changes a scheduled Retreat for any reason whatsoever, you will be entitled to transfer your full Retreat payment to another Retreat.
- You may also request a refund of your applicable payment, ACL.
- MME is not liable for any of your expenses incurred in preparation for any cancelled Retreats such as other accommodation, airline tickets, loss of work, and/or other costs associated with preparing for your trip.
We strongly encourage you to organise suitable travel & health insurance. MME will not be liable under any circumstances if you fail to arrange suitable personal insurance coverage.
MME holds no liability for the actions or omissions of third parties or independent contractors, including in the event that they modify the nature of a service on a Retreat as compared with the advertised nature of the service.
You acknowledge that during a Retreat you participate voluntarily in any and all activities arranged by MME and/or the Retreat organisers, and to the maximum extent possible at law, you release and hold harmless MME from any cause of action against MME that you have or may have had arising from any loss or damage to person or property that occurs during a Retreat.
Photo / Video Release Form
You hereby grant to MME absolute and irrevocable rights and unrestricted permission to use photographic portraits / images / videos in which you feature that are taken during the course of the Retreat to use / republish / copyright, etc. for commercial use in association with MME’s business. You hereby release and discharge MME from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the photographs and video footage, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, MME and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Music and Movement Escapes’ express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Music and Movement Escapes’ express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. MME reserves the right to restrict access to areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Music and Movement Escapes’ discretion.
If MME provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
MME may disable your user ID and password in Music and Movement Escapes’ sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to MME a worldwide, irrevocable, non - exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to MME the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or MME or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
MME reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Music and Movement Escapes’ servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding Music and Movement Escapes’ rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, MME does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. MME makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, MME does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
MME will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if MME has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Music and Movement Escapes’ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Music and Movement Escapes’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Music and Movement Escapes; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Golden Door Australia to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customise the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By Phone: 0414297799
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.